- Countryside villas
Description Casa Morro d’Oro, countryside villa in Morro d’Oro
Casa Morro d’Oro is in the countryside of the town of Morro d’Oro, and it has everything for a comfortable holiday, with a wide living room, separate kitchen, 3 bedrooms (one with double sofa bed, one with double bed and one with double bed and single sofa bed). Sleeps: 6/7. Bathroom with shower. View towards hills and mountains. The courtyard with garden has table and chairs, barbecue and awning.
Washing machine, dishwasher. Oven and microwave. Fridge with small freezer. Trim furniture.
For weekly rentals (from Saturday to Saturday) or short periods.
Sleeps: 4 + 3 in sofa beds. Casa Morro d’Oro is ideal for quiet holidays in the countryside but with services, shops and touristic areas in the nearby.
Features Casa Morro d’Oro, countryside villa in Morro d’Oro
Cities and villages to visit in the nearby:
- Very close, the town of Morro d’Oro, ancient village on hills of Abruzzo, where there are shops, services, restaurants, bars. Less than 1km, at a facility, possibility of using a swimmingpool.
- Roseto degli Abruzzi (sea) (13 km)
- Giulianova Lido (sea) (16 km)
Mountain places in the nearby:
- Parco Nazionale del Gran Sasso Sasso e della Laga (less than 50 km)
Activities in the nearby:
- For golf lovers, less than 60km there is the “Miglianico Golf Club”, designed by one of the most famous American architect, Ronald Kirby.
- mountain bike
- water sports
Distance from the airports:
- Pescara (about 40 km)
- Rome – Ciampino (about 200 km)
- Rome – Fiumicino (about 230 km)
Distance from the train station:
- Roseto degli Abruzzi (about 13 km)
Distance from the highway:
- Highway “A14” exit in Roseto degli Abruzzi (about 7 km)