- Countryside villas
Description Casa Veronica, countryside villa in Manoppello
The house, well furnished, is in the town centre of Manoppello (Pescara), ancient village which has its origins in a historical burg. The village offers its visitors great religious suggestions, because of the religious “Volto Santo”.The building, renovated in 2010, has all technologies that assure you comfort and well-being, and it develops on more floors, with 3 bedrooms with 7 beds, with the possibility of 2 sofa bed, for a maximum of 11 beds. Tv, washing machine, dishwasher.
The lower-ground floor, a basement room with stonework walls, composed of 3 rooms with sofa beds and bathroom.
The first floor is composed of hall, kitchen, living room, dining room and bathroom.
The second floor has two living rooms, the first one with view towards the square, and the second with terrace towards the hills.
The third floor has 2 bedrooms, one with view towards the square and one towards the hills, and bathroom.
The last floor has 1 bedroom with 3 single beds and 1 bathroom.
Two tvs, washing machine, dishwasher. Internet wi-fi. Barbecue. Weekly rental or for small periods.
Casa Veronica is ideal for both summer and winter holiday.
Features Casa Veronica, countryside villa in Manoppello
Seaside resort in the nearby:
- Pescara (30 km)
Mountain places in the nearby:
- Passo Lanciano, very famous ski resort (15 km)
- The house is in the city centre of Manoppello, famous for its “Volto Santo”. It is a veil that portrays the image of a face, a male face with long hair and beard, considered to be Christ’s, keeped in the Sanctuary, destinatin of many pilgrims.
Other touristic places in the nearby:
- Thermal baths of Caramanico (23 km)
- Bomba lake (60 km)
Activities in the nearby:
- For golf lovers, at about 35km, there is the “Miglianico Golf Club”, designed by one of the most famous American architect, Ronald Kirby.
Distance from the airports:
- Pescara (about 30 km)
- Rome – Ciampino (200 km)
- Rome – Fiumicino (220 km)
Distance from the train station:
- Manoppello station (1 km)
Distance from the highway:
- Highway “A25” exit Scafa-Alanno