How to book your summer holidays?
How to book your summer holidays at Cerrano & Rosburgo Vacanze agency?
Here you can find a wide answer that describes how we handle the phases: from booking to payment, answering about several general info and about the apartments.
- How I can ask for an estimate for an apartment? After choosing your holiday period (from Saturday to Saturday), you can call us or fill the form in our website. We will shortly send you an email with the availabilities in the period you asked for.
- How can I accept an estimate? After calling us or contacting us online, you will receive a detailed estimate with all the available facilities. You can accept the estimate calling our office, our staff will check if the chosen facility is still available and we will send you a contract that we need filled and signed.
- When do I receive the contract for my summer holiday booking? After accepting our estimate, you will receive by email our contract (2 pages) that we need filled and signed. You can send the contract back by email, mail or fax. We will countersign it and we will send it back to you.
- Can I change my booking? If you want to change the date of your booking, please contact us and we will check if the new period you need is still available. If changing the arrival/departure date the price will be different, the new price will be calculated. Changing the number of people (within the maximum allowed) or personal data will not add any extra costs.
- How can I cancel my booking? If really have to cancel your booking, please call us or send us an email. The annulment can have a cost. The annulment conditions are sent by email when you book your apartment, on the second page of the contract. The annulment has to be confirmed by us in writing.
Booking your summer holidays: the payment
- How can I pay for my holiday? The advanced money (30% of the total payment) can be done through money transfer. The data of the office and the payment terms are sent with the contract in a summary email. The full payment (the remaining 70%), instead, has to be paid at the arrival, at our office by cash or credit card.
- Do I have to give a deposit? At the arrival, the clients have to give a deposit of € 100,00 (or more, if requested).
- When will I have my deposit back? At the restitution of the keys, our staff will check the apartment and they will give you the deposit back if there are no damages.
- My payment is late. Is my booking cancelled? If the final date for the advanced money payment has passed, please contact our office by email or call. If the payment is not made, Cerrano agency has the right to cancel your booking.
- Where can I find all information about payment terms? The payments terms are written on your booking confirmation.
General information about the booking of your summer holidays
- Can I leave or arrive in different times or dates? If you have particular needs, you can contact our office and we will try to reach out to you as far as possible. In high season, arrivals and departures are always on Saturdays.
- At what time I can check into the apartment? The apartments are given at day of arrival from 4pm to 7.30pm. If you arrive outside this times, please tell our office, to make sure that if you arrive you can check-in.
- Can I come earlier and check into the apartment right away? If you arrive before the expected time, we can check you in but we can not guarantee that the apartment will be ready as soon as you arrive.
- What can I do while I am waiting for the apartment to be ready? We can recommend you to go to the beach (we can give you the Beach Card at your arrival) or to go and visit the town. Plase remember that if we don’t give you the keys is because the apartment is not available yet, not because we don’t want to give it to you. For us, the sooner a clients checks into, the better!
- What time do I have to leave the apartment on the day of departure? On the day of the departure, the keys have to be given back in our office within 9am. If you want to leave before our opening time, you can ask us where to leave the keys.
- My flight/train leaves late at night, can I stay in the apartment until evening? No, we are sorry but it is not possible for organisational reasons. On Saturdays the apartments have to be cleaned and prepared for the new arrivals.
- Today there is bad weather and I can not go to the beach. What can I do during the day? Abruzzo is not just sea but also hinterland. If one day it’s not sunny, there are several interesting places to visit: you can have a tour in nearby towns, go in the hinterland or go shopping, buy souvenirs to bring to friends and relatives. Anyway, you can ask us, we will give you all information on how to spend an unforgettable day.
- What is the beach service? The beach service is included in the price and it consists in an umbrella and two chairs. If you have other needs, you have to agree them directly with the Lido.
- Can I add an umbrella and/or a chair? The price of an extra umbrella is € 50,00 per week (if available). For an extra chair, you have to agree it directly with the Lido.
Information about the apartment
- Do I have to clean the apartment the day of my departure? And during the week? On the day of the departure the apartment has to be left in good conditions, with hthe kitchenette cleaned. So, no dirty dishes or kitchenware, and if you use the oven, it has to be cleaned too. Don’t leave anything in the fridge and please leave it cleaned. Please leave it plugged. It is strictly forbidden to leave garbage in the apartment. The garbage has to be put in the litter container on the street, following the calendar of the City, or € 50,00 will be detracted by the deposit. If you would like a cleaner during the week, you can ask us about it (for a fee).
- If I have a problem in the apartment, who should I call? Our staff is at your disposal for any request, information of problem you can have in the apartment. At you arrival, you will find our contacts and emergency numbers.
- Are bed linen and towels included? Bed linen and towels are not included, but you can rent them at our office at the price written in our price list. The towels set has 3 pieces. Otherwise, you can bring your own bed linen and towels.
- Is kitchen linen included? No, kitchen linen is not included and it is not possible to rent it. So in the apartment there are no table cloth, oven glove, etc.
- Does the kitchenette have all I need for cooking? Yes, in the kitchenette there is all you need for cooking: pots, pans, dishes, mugs, glasses, cuttlery, ecc., and all of it is necessary for the maximum people allowed in the apartment.
- Can I have a second key of the apartment? You can ask a second key of the apartment at our office from 6pm to 7.30pm of the Saturday of your arrival or the next days. Please remember that you should bring it back the day before your departure.
- Which are your office’s opening times? During the summer our office is open Monday-Saturday from 9am to 1pm and from 3.30pm to 7.30pm, on Sunday from 10am to 12.30am.