For information call Tel: +39 085 8999136 Cell: +39 344 2567768 or write us at
Welcome to Roseto degli Abruzzi
Beach of Roses

Apartments, Residence and Countryside Villas in Roseto degli Abruzzi Our proposals for your holiday

Contact us for a personalized offer

Holiday in Abruzzo: a land to discover

Holidays in Abruzzo are ideal for people who love nature, relax and good food. Our land offers wonderful views from the sea to the mountains. In the summer period the folklore gives events and wine-and-food festivals for everyone. Furthermore, in less than an hour by car from the sea you can reach the Gran Sasso d’Italia, where it is possible to hike with a guide and to visit the Abruzzo National Park to enjoy the wonderful local fauna.

But the slower we fly, the more we can see the earth and appreciate it
(Richard Bach)

Domande Frequenti Alcune risposte utili

How I can ask for an estimate for an apartment?

After choosing your holiday period (from Saturday to Saturday), you can call us or fill the form in our website. We will shortly send you an email with the availabilities in the period you asked for.

Can I change my booking?

If you want to change the date of your booking, please contact us and we will check if the new period you need is still available. If changing the arrival/departure date the price will be different, the new price will be calculated. Changing the number of people (within the maximum allowed) or personal data will not add any extra costs.

How can I pay for my holiday?

The advanced money (30% of the total payment) can be done through money transfer. The data of the office and the payment terms are sent with the contract in a summary email. The full payment (the remaining 70%), instead, has to be paid at the arrival, at our office by cash or credit card.

At what time I can check into the apartment?

The apartments are given at day of arrival from 4pm to 7.30pm. If you arrive outside this times, please tell our office, to make sure that if you arrive you can check-in.

Apri la chat
Bisogno di aiuto?
Scan the code
Scegli i nostri alloggi per la tua vacanza, scrivici!