Description Le Querce, countryside villa in Atri
Detached house in the countryside of Abruzzo, at about 20 km far from the sea, with above-ground wood swimming-pool, in Comignano, near Atri (the burg that gave the name to the Adriatic sea).
The farmhouse is composed of 2 apartments, linked by internal stairs.
Small pets allowed.
Apartment on the ground floor:
- has a wide double bedroom (where you can add 1 or 2 single beds, after request), with access to the external courtyard
- has kitchen and wide living room with wood table for 8 people, fireplace (wood at clients’ disposal), tv and a small fitness room, bathroom with shower
- from the living room you can access to the courtyard
- Internal stairs link the two apartments, and they are separated by a door in the apartment on the first floor.
Apartment on the first floor:
- has 3 bedrooms: 1 double bedroom with balcony, where you can add one crib, after request; 1 bedroom with a small-double bed (140×190), where you can add an extra single bed, after request; 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (they can become a double bed), where you can add a crib, after request.
- has a wide and bright kitchen with a table for 6 people, tv, bathroom with bathtub.
- Access also through external stairs
- The two apartment can become one thanks to the internal stairs, or they can be separated by the door in the apartment on the first floor.
- Sleeps: 8
- iron and hair dryer
- wide courtyard, about 100mq wide, partly tiled, with external above-ground wood swimming-pool and table and chairs
- mobile barbecue, external shower, fountain, gazebo and sun umbrella
- fenced external area
- in the back, land partly with grass and partly with pebbles (for parking)
- in the back, at guests’ disposal, a wood oven (with wood at clients’ disposal) and a sink for cooking outside.
- Land also with flowerbeds, aromatic plants and flowers
- The house, the garden and the parking area are all at guests’ disposal.
Seaside resorts in the nearby:
- Roseto degli Abruzzi (19 km)
- Pineto (20km)
- Giulianova Lido (30 km)
Mountain places in the nearby:
- Parco Nazionale del Gran Sasso e dei Monti della Laga (50 km)
Villages, burgs and cities to visit in the nearby:
- Atri (10km)
- Cellino Attanasio (7 km)
- Castelli (50km)
- Civitella del Tronto (50km)
- Pescara (50Km)
- L’Aquila (70 km)
- Ascoli Piceno (70km)
- Roma less than 200 km
Activities in the nearby:
- mountain bike
- skeet field
- For golf lovers, at about 70km there is the “Miglianico Golf Club”, designed by one of the most famous American architect, Ronald Kirby.
Distance from the airports:
- Pescara airport: about 50 km
- Rome – Ciampino airport: about 180 km
- Rome – Fiumicino airport: about 210 km
- to reach the house from the airport, the car is recommended. It is also possible to rent it.
Distance from the train stations:
- Roseto degli Abruzzi train station (19 km)
- to reach the house from the train station, the car is recommended. It is also possible to rent it
Distance from the highway:
- Highway “A14” exit in Roseto degli Abruzzi at about 13 km