Description Residence Blue Bay Resort One-Bedroom, Apartments, residence in Roseto degli Abruzzi
For people who love a carefree holiday in an elegant facility with swimming pool with all comforts, we have selected some apartments in Roseto degli Abruzzi less than 100 m far from the sea.
The wide and bright apartments are one-bedroom apartments and two-bedroom apartments, some of them with sea view, some with view towards the hills: you just have to choose your favourite!
The one-bedroom apartments (sleeps 4), on the ground floor and first floor, wide and bright, have a wide double bedroom, living room and a comfortable terrace with table and chairs, air conditioning, bathroom with shower box.
The living room has a double sofa bed, tv and kitchenette. In some apartments is possible to add an extra bed. Washing machine.
Features Residence Blue Bay Resort, residence in Roseto degli Abruzzi
Far from the sea:
- about 100mt far from the beach (fine sand and low-floor sea)
- wide swimming pool with sunbeds and umbrellas (open from 1st June 2020 to 5th September 2020)
- a small pet allowed with a fee, € 40 for a special final cleaning
- parking place in the lower ground floor at € 30,00 per week (after booking, if available)
- supermarket at about 1000mt
- pharmacy at about 2000mt
- ASL medical assistance at about 1800mt
- next to the railway
- shops and services at about 1000mt
- train station at about 2200 mt
- A14 exit “Roseto degli Abruzzi” at about 8 km
- A14 exit “Giulianova” at about 13 km
- At about 1 hour by car, you will arrive at the Gran Sasso d’Italia mountain and at the “Gran Sasso and Monti della Laga” National Park. The National Park is one of the widest and the most precious protected areas in Europe. Ancient burgs, archeological sites, castels, shrines, abbeys, small churches, hermitages and caves fill the mountain landscapes of the Park, a nature incredibly rich of forests, springs, waterfalls, meadows, uplands…
Activities in the sorroundings:
- Mountain bike;
- horseback riding;
- fishing, windsurf;
- water sports;